Our BRAND NEW book, The Law Firm Internet Marketing Book, is now available for purchase on the following page:
This book is written specifically for people who promote and market law firms. It compresses everything we know into a tight, cohesive law firm Internet marketing plan that incorporates MANY different elements: SEO, PPC, social networking, blogging, etc.
Currently, it is only for sale via digital download in PDF format, but in a couple of weeks it will be for sale on Amazon.com for those of you who prefer a hard copy.
Some of the topics covered by the book include:
- Keyword research to identify the keywords that people are using to search for the legal services you offer.
- On-page optimization to rank highly for your target keywords.
- How to use blogs and the SEO content cycle to create huge amounts of content to link to your site.
- Using social networking sites like Squidoo and StumbleUpon to promote your web site.
- Using social bookmarking sites to improve search rankings.
- Creating your own informational site to guide the search engines to links you want them to find.
- How to create XML sitemaps to make sure the search engines find all of your web pages.
- How to perform keyword research specifically for pay per click.
- How to manage your pay per click accounts to generate the maximum number of leads for your marketing dollars.
- How to write pay per click ads and landing pages that get results.
- Specific pay per click strategies for Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, and Microsoft adCenter.
- How all the pieces of search engine marketing fit together.
This is a book based on real-world strategies that Work Media uses to promote our clients.